Friday, September 12, 2014

co-op experience


Hi, 

My name is Olga and I am a post graduate student at George Brown College. This summer I did my co-op course as a marketing intern at beauty company kaia naturals inc. in the beginning of the May 2014. During the summer we were developing Christmas package for our product, which is the best natural facial cleansing cloth that I've ever tried. And now we are so excited and cannot wait to present our new package. 

Moreover, as a part of my job I was responsible to improve distribution and find new relevant locations, make situation analysis, process orders and package products.

By the end of my internship I was aware about American and Canadian natural beauty companies as well as industry. Also now I know the several popular medias in the market that is essential to my Canadian experience.
Well ... and I think the best skills that I got is that I became familiar with Quickbooks online program that is now highly used in the business. 

If you'd like to get more about our eco- beauty brand check out our website kaia naturals

1 comment: